A research station
in the forest
The CNRS is the owner of the buildings of the former military camp, spread over 3 ha of land and converted into 2000 m² of laboratories (25 offices), 2000 m² of outbuildings (animal husbandry, workshops, garages) and 1000 m² of reception (1 conference room with 150 seats, a restaurant with 200 seats, living areas for trainees). A team of technicians ensures its maintenance and participates in research programs.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)